I recently responded to an email Q&A from PJ Pahygiannis. We covered some of the following questions and more
- Describe your investing strategy and portfolio organization. What valuation methods do you use? Where do you get your investing ideas from?
- How long will you hold a stock and why? How long does it take to know if you are right or wrong on a stock?
- What are some of your favorite companies, brands, or even CEOs? What do you think are some of the most well run companies? How do you judge the quality of the management?
- What kind of bargains are you finding in this market? Do you have any favorite sectors or avoid certain areas, and why?
- How do you feel about the market today? Do you see it as overvalued? What concerns you the most?
My response has been published on gurufocus.com. You can read the entire Q&A here. I hope you find the Q&A useful
Stocks discussed in this post are for educational purpose only and not recommendations to buy or sell. Please contact a certified investment adviser for your investment decisions. Please read disclaimer towards the end of blog.
Post a Comment