October 17, 2006

A break in the posting

Those of you who have visited this blog in the past , would have noticed a sudden drop in my posting.
I had consciously taken a break from posting on my blog. The break was mainly due to personal reasons and also because i felt, it was taking away too much of my spare time and distracting me from pursuing my interest in investing.
I have decided to resume my posts, although at a lower rate (may be once a week or more).

During the period from may to Oct (during my break), the market has swung from a crash to a new high of almost 13000. During that period, i was more or less inactive in terms of buying or selling. I ran a few screens and was able to find at best two decent ideas namely Kirloskar oil engines and Merck. More on these two ideas in subsequent posts.

Lastly thanks to Deepak Shenoy , for helping me fix my blog ( my line breaks had gone awry ).

1 comment:

SG said...

Hi Rohit,

I am a budding value investor in India. If you have some free time, can you send me your email address at saurabh.garg(AT)gmail.com ...

Thanks :)